Updated June 7, 2021
In order to safely attend services and preserve the safety of our fellow congregants and ourselves, all attendees must commit to the following:
- All attendees, regardless of vaccination status must wear masks at all times (including services and classes).
- All unvaccinated congregants (adults or children) are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing, and wash hands frequently.
- Services will be held indoors, maximizing social distancing and air filtration (air filtration equipment will be installed).
- A maximum of two people are permitted at the bimah at any time. Only the Baal Koreh (Torah reader) and Hagbah may touch the Torah scroll.
- No food or drink will be permitted.
- Pre-Registration Required for all attendees (locals can do a one-time registration)
- Out of town guests may attend services, as long as vaccination-eligible adults are fully vaccinated.
- People who should not attend services:
- People traveling from high-risk areas.
- If you have been diagnosed as currently having COVID-19, are quarantined due to exposure or travel, have had close contact with any person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, or are otherwise under suspicion for developing an infection, you must not attend in-person services until after the end of the quarantine period.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 but haven’t been hospitalized, do not attend services until: at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; AND, at least 1 day (24 hours) has passed since you no longer have a fever without the use of fever-reducing medication (like Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, or aspirin); AND, symptoms have improved.
Covid Liability Waiver
On behalf of myself and all those I have included in my Attendance Form to attend a program, service or activity with us, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Kol BeRamah, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to my participation in our programs, services, or activities. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a Covid-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any such program, service, or activity.