- June 19, 2021
- 9:00 am
In-Person Shabbat Morning Services
Join us for weekly Shabbat Morning Services! Pre-Registration required.
KBR COVID Policy
Adopted June 7, 2021
- All attendees, regardless of vaccination status must wear masks at all times (services and classes).
- All unvaccinated congregants (adults or children) are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing, and wash hands frequently.
- Services will be held indoors, maximizing social distancing and air filtration (air filtration equipment will be installed as soon as possible).
- A maximum of two people are permitted at the bimah at any time. Only the Baal Koreh (Torah reader) and Hagbah may touch the Torah scroll.
- No food or drink will be permitted.
- Pre-Registration Required for all attendees (locals can do a one-time registration)
- Out of town guests may attend services, as long as vaccination-eligible adults are fully vaccinated.
- People who should not attend services:
- People traveling from high-risk areas.
- If you have been diagnosed as currently having COVID-19, are quarantined due to exposure or travel, have had close contact with any person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, or are otherwise under suspicion for developing an infection, you must not attend in-person services until after the end of the quarantine period.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 but haven’t been hospitalized, you must not attend services until: at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; AND, at least 1 day (24 hours) has passed since you no longer have a fever without the use of fever-reducing medication (like Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, or aspirin); AND, symptoms have improved.