- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: September 04, 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm
- September 04, 2021
- 10:00 am
In-Person Shabbat Morning Services
Join us for weekly Shabbat Morning Services! One-time Pre-Registration required. Please read the COVID Policy thoroughly and comply, in order that everyone feels comfortable and able to participate safely.
A couple of notes:
- Services will be held in their entirety, starting promptly at 9am.
- If the minyan hasn’t arrived by 9:45am, we will NOT wait for a minyan, but proceed directly to the rabbi’s sermon and Mussaf.
- Seating is first-come, first served. If services are so heavily attended that we can’t accommodate all attendees in our socially-distanced layout, latecomers will be asked to leave and return the following week. (Seats will be reserved until 9:30am of the following week for those who couldn’t be accommodated the previous Shabbat.)
KBR COVID Policy
Adopted June 7, 2021
- Pre-Registration Required for all attendees (locals can do a one-time registration)
- Out of town guests may attend services, as long as vaccination-eligible adults are fully vaccinated.
- All attendees, regardless of vaccination status must wear masks at all times (services and classes).
- All unvaccinated congregants (adults or children) are strongly encouraged to practice social distancing, and wash hands frequently.
- Services will be held indoors, maximizing social distancing and air filtration (air filtration equipment will be installed).
- A maximum of two people are permitted at the bimah at any time. Only the Baal Koreh (Torah reader) and Hagbah may touch the Torah scroll.
- No food or drink will be permitted.
- People who should not attend services:
- People traveling from high-risk areas.
- If you have been diagnosed as currently having COVID-19, are quarantined due to exposure or travel, have had close contact with any person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, or are otherwise under suspicion for developing an infection, you must not attend in-person services until after the end of the quarantine period.
- If you have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have had symptoms of COVID-19 but haven’t been hospitalized, you must not attend services until: at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; AND, at least 1 day (24 hours) has passed since you no longer have a fever without the use of fever-reducing medication (like Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, or aspirin); AND, symptoms have improved.