To avoid the heat, services will be held outdoors from 9am to approximately 11am. We have limited capacity, and will close registration when that has been reached.
Please check in for email or website updates in case we must change any policies or protocols, or even cancel services, depending on the local pandemic situation and subsequent changes in either local government or halachic recommendations and requirements.
Priority will be given to Friends of KBR and regular attendees.
If you do not receive a confirmation email from us, we did not receive your registration.
In order to safely attend services and preserve the safety of my fellow congregants and myself, I, and all attendees from my household, commit to the following, by my registration:
- I will arrive promptly at 9am (services will last approximately 2 hours). I understand services will be cancelled if there is not a minyan within 15 minutes of start time.
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, I will NOT attend any other in-person services at any other location over the holiday (Sept 18-20) — attendees are in effect making a “synagogue pod” with KBR.
- I will wear a mask that covers my mouth and nose the entire time.
- I understand that services will be held outside at KBR.
- I understand that children under bar/bat mitzvah age may not attend.
- I understand that KBR will not provide a tallit. I will bring my own or do without.
- I understand that only one person will be permitted into the building at a time to use restroom facilities.
- I will maintain a physical distance (minimum 6 feet) with my co-congregants throughout services.
- I understand that I cannot attend if I have been diagnosed as currently having COVID-19, am quarantined due to exposure, or am otherwise under suspicion for developing an infection. If I have had close contact with any person whom is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, I understand that I cannot attend in-person services until after the end of the 14-day self-isolation period.
- If I have traveled out of state, I will comply with the NM State Executive Orderand self-isolate or self-quarantine for 14 days upon my return. (Exceptions to the 14-day self-isolation and self-quarantine requirement for out-of-state arrivals can be found here.)
- I will take my temperature before the holiday (Friday – 9/18). I will not attend services if I have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- I will email ([email protected]) if I cannot attend for any reason, in order to open up space and ensure a minyan.
Please check the box below to indicate you have read and agree to follow the above conditions.
Covid Liability Waiver: On behalf of myself and all those I have included in my Attendance Form to attend a program, service or activity with us, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Kol BeRamah, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to my participation in our programs, services, or activities. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a Covid-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any such program, service, or activity.
*Sukkot services will be starting with Nishmas (Koren Siddur pg 445).